Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kite Runner Chap. 8-9

Me:
To me this quote feels like advice for something I should aim for which is to be classy. I look at it as a personal goal since in the quote it says "Everyone is comfortable with the person who has class because he is comfortable with himself." Being comfortable with yourself is a big thing people going to college should focus on because the less you worry about how you feel in your own skin, the more you can focus on things like studying and jobs.

Amir:
To Amir I feel like this quote is a slap in the face. Its like the quote is saying these are all the things you do not have and you proved it by what you did to Hassan and now both Hassan and Ali. By this quote's definition of class, Amir definitely does not have any while Hassan has more than Amir could ever hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment