
During the summer after senior year I would take a trip, starting in the United Kingdom, hitting mainly England and parts of Ireland. From there, I would travel over towards places like France, Spain, Germany, down to Italy and finally across the waters to parts of Africa. In Africa I would aim to mainly see Egypt and a few of the surrounding countries. As a form of transportation I would love to take trains up until I had to cross the water to Egypt. Trains would allow for me to enjoy the country side of the different places I'd travel through. For my companion I would choose one of my closest friends that would enjoy the sites and activities with me, who would keep me entertained and would be eager to try new things.
In all of the places we'd go, we would eat in the most enjoyed pubs and restaurants. We'd go to museums and on tours around the cities, and people watch in parks. In each location we'd spend about a week to experience all on our itinerary, and the trip would start right in June for weather reasons, lasting about 7 weeks or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment